When it comes to Bollywood movies, the plot of the movie is important but so is the soundtrack. People often remember movies depending on how good the songs were. Bollywood is incomplete without its songs. And these days those soundtracks are incomplete without vocals by Arijit Singh. Arijit Singh started his Bollywood journey in the year 2011 with a song called ‘PhirMohabbat’ from the movie Murder 2. What a way to announce your arrival. The unique texture of his vocals is good enough to mesmerize someone. If you want to make a list of romantic songs to share a special moment with your loved one, most of them would be an Arijit Singh song. To listen to Arijit Singh songs, download them today. Here is the list of our favorite romantic Arijit Singh songs that you should download right now.
- Tum Hi Ho: Before 2013, Arijit Singh was a relatively lesser-known name in the industry with a few really good songs in his bag. But this song from the movie Aashiqui 2 changed things for him overnight. Tum Hi Ho brought him fame and recognition like never before. This song son with its great melody and lyrics is the perfect song for your dear one.
- Qaafirana: This song from the movie Kedarnath was picturized on Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan. The amazing composition by Amit Trivedi with such meaningful words by Amitabh Bhattacharya paired with the soothing voice of Arijit, created magic. Shot with the scenic Himalayas in the background, made this song even better. This is one of his latest Bollywood songs, download it today to listen.
- Soch Na Sake: From the soundtrack of the movie Airlift, this song a recreation of the song ‘Soch’ originally sung by Hardy Sandhu. Recreated for the movie by Amaal Malik and vocals by Arijit Singh and Tulsi Kumar, this song says it all to the person you love.
- Mast Magan: Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy are known for their melodious soundtracks. The soundtrack of 2 States wasn’t anything different than a melodious one. A mildly classical track written by Amitabh Bhattacharya and sung by Arijit Singh and ChinmayiSripada, this song is definitely the best one from the entire soundtrack.
- SunoNa Sangemarmar: What is more romantic than comparing the love of your life to the ‘Taj Mahal’ that is known as the epitome of true love. From the soundtrack of the movie Youngistaan, is our personal favorite out of all Arjit Singh songs. He definitely does justice to the music by Jeet Ganguli.
Arijit Singh’s popularity is always on the rise and he is definitely here to stay. With his haunting vocals that stay with the listeners for a very long time, and is at times responsible for immortalizing some of the soundtracks in Bollywood these days. Let us know what do you think of our picks and give us your inputs as well. And to listen to the latest Arijit songs, download them today!